BUILT FOR SPEED
AN AERODYNAMIC BICYCLE DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED FOR PERFORMANCE,
COMFORT AND SPEED
Designed, engineered and made in the brand’s own manufacturing facilities, the new 795 LIGHT RS / AEROLIGHT RS is the result of more than 30 years of LOOK engineers’ know-how and expertise in the innovation, design and manufacturing of carbon bicycles.
Illustrated by the addition of the letters RS, the 795 LIGHT / AEROLIGHT used by Team Fortuneo-Oscaro during the 2017 Tour de France and into the new 2018 season benefits from five major technical evolutions:
– New integrated cable routing for extraordinary headset fluidity, exceptional steering precision and simplified assembly and maintenance.
– New 100% carbon bottom bracket for more stiffness and reliability.
– New E-POST 2 EVO seatpost with heavy-duty clamping and an anti-vibration system for added comfort.
– New DI2 cover for easier connectability.
– New ADH2 handlebar with an integrated Quick Release for easy brake adjustments, even while riding.
Wind-tunnel tested and completely designed for improved aerodynamics, the 795 LIGHT RS / AEROLIGHT RS have achieved an 11.7% aerodynamic gain compared to a traditional racing bike (type 695), including comfort as well as a full-fledged component of performance.
With a very high-modulus carbon frame weighing in at 990g, designed to make the most of its NACA (National Aerospace Committee for Aeronautics) shaped tubes, and its 100% carbon fork with an integrated front brake that weighs only 340g, the 795 LIGHT RS / AEROLIGHT RS is an ultra-lightweight bicycle designed to optimize high-level performances on the road, gain in speed and provide unique sensations to champions and athletes.
Super-efficient on the flats, but also in the mountains, it is comfortable, aerodynamic and ergonomic. This concentration of technology presents the best of the latest in LOOK carbon innovation in its class, all of this in a bicycle with a built series production weight of 6.6Kg.
– New cable routing to facilitate building and maintenance.
– New 100 % carbon bottom bracket for more rigidity.
– New E-POST 2 EVO.
– New DI2 cover for an even easier connection.
– New ADH2 handlebar with integrated QUICK RELEASE.