S-TRACK CARBON TI
Injected carbon body and deflectors
460mm2 of surface area
Compact and light: 122 g
100% made in France
Largest bearing surface on the market for maximum power transfer
Patented removable cage design for increase flexibility
Compact and light-weight with its patented spring-wire system functioning under torsion
Optimum mud evacuation with the DCS (Dynamic Cleat System)
- XC COMPETITION AND LEISURE
- INJECTED CARBON
- INJECTED CARBON
- 9/16 X 20 MM
- 2 BALL BEARINGS, 1 NEEDLE ROLLER
- 1 LIP SEAL + 1 SEAL INTEGRATED INTO THE BEARING, ELASTOMER PLUG
- SPINDLE / SOLE HEIGHT
- 12,2 MM
- PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANK DISTANCE
- 53 MM
- DCS (DYNAMIC CLEAT SYSTEM)
- ANGULAR MOVEMENT
- ± 3°
- LATERAL MOVEMENT
- ± 1MM
- CLEAT REMOVAL ANGLE
- WEIGHT OF PEDAL
- 122 G. (280 G. PER PAIR WITH CLEATS AND SCREWS)
- 1 PAIR OF CLEATS, 1 SET OF WEDGES, 1 SET OF SCREWS
- 2 YEARS
• DOUBLE SURFACE AREA
The S-Track pedal is the first in the world of MTB to offer a double surface area:
• a cleat-pedal contact - 200 mm2 - via elastomer pads. This contact is ensured regardless of the type of shoe, by using the 2mm wedge.
• an additional pedal-crampons contact can be obtained by adjusting the height of the cleat with wedges (0.5, 1 and 2mm) which are slipped under the cleat. The total surface obtained, 460 mm2, is by far the largest on the market, which assists power transmission and provides unmatched comfort.
• NEW PATENTED FIXING SYSTEM
The new S-shaped spring-wire acting as a torsion bar (LOOK patent) provides impressive efficiency: instant cleat insertion and removal in any conditions, absence of untimely cleat removal, long working life.
The spring-wire system has been proven in the most severe conditions, both in the laboratory and actual use.
The simplicity of its design makes the S-Track compact, light and reliable, able to meet the demands of mountain bikers of all levels.
• THE DCS CLEAT (DYNAMIC CLEAT SYSTEM)
This cleat is specially designed to ensure optimal evacuation of mud. This guarantees cleat insertion and removal even in the most extreme conditions.
Its build-in pads (LOOK technology) provide stable and effective contact as well as maximum comfort, by eliminating functional play by pedalling fluidity that recalls the best road pedals.