695 I-PACK HÉRITAGE
The most complete INTEGRATION PACK
ZED 2 crankset
C-STEM 2 integrated stem
HSC 7 fork
E-Post integrated seat post
Pack weight : 2390 GR
Mechanical and DI2 & EPS compatible
An exclusive and personalized decoration
Unequalled steering accuracy
- CARBON TYPE
- HM 110 G / M ULTRA LIGHT HIGH MODULUS.
- HSC 7 - 295 GRS
- MONOBLOC CONSTRUCTION
- BOTTOM BRAQUET
- ZED SPECIFIC 65 MM
- ZED 2 COMPACT (110 MM) OR DOUBLE (130 MM) COMPATIBLE CRANK ARM LENGTH AJUSTABLE= 170, 172,5, 175 MM. (DELIVERED WITH HARDWARE BUT WITHOUT CHAINRINGS)
- FRONT DERAILLER HANGER
- BRAZED ON
- C-STEM 2 INCLINABLE FROM -9° TO +13° - 5 LENGTHS AVAILABLE = 80 - 90 - 100 - 110 - 120 MM
- SEAT POST
- E-POST TI
- HEAD FIT
- HEADFIT 3 INTEGRATED HEADSET 11/8” TOP INOX BEARING 11/2” BOTTOM INOX BEARING - Ø TOP = 41.7MM Ø BOTTOM = 52 MM - SLOPES 36°/45°
- COMPRESSED CARBON – SINGLE-PIECE WITH REAR RIGHT BASES AND STAYSIN REPLACEABLE ALUMINIUM
- BOTTEL HANGER
- XS - S - M - L - XL - XXL
- PACK WEIGHT
- 2390 GR . INSIZE S WITH UNCUT SEAT TUBE
- DI2 OPTION
- SEMI-INTEGRATED ROUTING
- SHIMANO REFS. COMPATIBLE =
- KIT = Y7DF98020 + Y7E098050 (EW-7972 GROMMET - 2PCS.) OR
- KIT = IEW7973B + Y7E098050 (EW-7972 GROMMET - 2PCS.)
- SUPPLIED WITH 3 SETS OF ELASTOMER BLOCKS (GREY SOFT / RED MEDIUM /BLACKFIRM) + WHITE CABLE HOUSING + BLACK COVER BIKE
- FRAMESET / STRUCTURAL = 5 YEARS - PAINT AND FINISH 1 YEAR (NON-TRANSFERABLE)
LOOK 695: a frame offering unequalled cycling precision thanks to the integration of the stem, the headset, the fork and an exceptional performance thanks to its crankset.
The 695 puts the CFD (Continuous Fibre Design) in application : the shape of the tubes is studied so that the carbon fibres work along the best axis, optimizing their mechanical performance.
The ZED 2 crankset, the frame’s nerve centre, is the culmination of 5 years of research, was tested by athletes and validated at the Beijing Olympics. It brings a new world record to the weight/rigidity performance.
To answer to the demands of all the competitors, the 695 is available in two versions:
- 695 SR (Super Rigid) will meet the expectations of racing cyclists looking for maximum transmission of their effort.
- 695 version brings some flexibility for racers looking for a bike with a more flexible and less demanding behaviour. This version will be more adapted to cyclists covering long distances.
• COMPLETE INTEGRATION PACK
For optimal effort transmission, the 695 is equipped with the best crankset presently available on the market : the ZED 2 crankset.
To integrate it, the 695 has an oversized bottom bracket (Rolling bearings of 65 mm). The diagonal tube, saddle tube and stays wrap around the casing and extend without a break in shape thanks to the CFD concept (Continuous Fibre Design) optimising resistance to effort.
The new HSC 7 fork, the new Head Fit 3 headset, the C-stem 2 and the E-Post are the other components integrated with the 695 frame. They were specifically developed for that frame, to make the 695 homogenous, rigid, lightweight, stable and easy to handle.
• 1/ ZED 2 SINGLE-PIECE CARBON CRANKSET
The ZED 2 carbon crankset that comes with the 695 is a brand new highly innovative model :
It is moulded in a single piece of carbon (2 pedal cranks + axis + star = FULL SINGLE-PIECE).
It reaches a rigidity / weight ratio that was not possible before. The crankset alone (with no roller bearing or chain wheel) but including the two pedal cranks and the axis only weigh 320 grams!
Its particular Z shape allows it to be mounted in the frame that has a specific and oversized casing (rolling bearings diameter 65 mm). The technology of the three-lobe insert at the end of pedal cranks allows adjusting the length of the cranks from 170, 172.5 to 175 mm without changing the crankset and while being compatible with all the pedals on the market.
• 2/ C-STEM 2 CARBON STEM
The C-STEM 2 carbon stem is designed for the 695.
It adopts its tube shape called “horizontal” so as to ensure efficient cohesion between the cycling station and the frame. Owing to a new patented tightening system this stem is slightly inclinable (from -9° to +13°). This avoids adding many spacers that lessen the bike’s lateral rigidity and the cycling precision.
Finally its ultra-light carbon body and its titanium screw give the C-STEM 2 great rigidity for a weight of only 160 grs.
• 3/ NEW HEAD FIT 3 HEADSET
New LOOK patented headset dissociating headset adjustment, from stem tightening.
The headset’s adjustment is done by tightening the carbon ring on an offset thread placed on the fork’s pivot. It is now possible to change the stem’s height without upsetting the headset’s adjustment.
This solution suppresses the compression kit, replaced by a simple cap. Weight gain: 40 grs. Generation 3 of the Headfit is completely integrated in the head tube optimising even more the direction accuracy.
• 4/ E-POST SEAT POST (E = ELASTOMER) WITH ADJUSTABLE HARDNESS
1/ Anti-rotation: not being round, the E-post is thus always aligned in the frame’s axis.
2/ The saddle stem is in abutment on the frame
3/ Absorption of vibrations: owing to elastomers (2 internal and 1 external).
4/ Tightening adapted to carbon: a torque of 5 Newton metres is enough.
5/ Three elastomers of different hardness are included.
• 5/ COMPRESSED FRAME TABS
Directly compressed at the moulding of the base and stays. We thus obtain a single-piece rear unit: bases-stays-tabs: the best weight / reliability ratio.
• 6/ HSC 7 FORK
The HSC 7 fork is 15% more rigid and 16% lighter than the HSC 6. 100% single-piece carbon, weighing only 295 grs and complying with standard EN 14781(Frontal shock of 144 joules). Moulded carbon tabs, compressed in the continuity of the fork.
Tapered pivot using the CFD concept (Continuous Fibre Design) allowing the positioning of the rolling bearing directly on the fork’s head.
Oversized ½ inch rolling bearings. The fork pivot contains 2 flat sections and is reinforced to receive the Head fit 3 headset.
LOOK fork head evolution : CFD
• 7/ MECHANICAL AND DI2 & EPS COMPATIBLE
All the 695 frames are now assembly compatible with mechanical and electrical units (DI2 & EPS). This is obtained owing to removable (mechanical) cable stops (LOOK Patent). Once the mechanical stops removed, an adaptation kit for electrical units is available separately (see data sheet) allowing a routing of bundles 100% integrated (passage in the bottom bracket)