New carbon fabric HM 110 g/M²
Ultra-light: single-piece frame weighing 940g
Integrated E-POST technology
New carbon front derailleur tab
Available in DI2 & EPS version
Ideal compromise between rigidity and flexibility
Versatile frame at ease on all grounds
Frame oriented cycling sports and competition
- FRAME / FORK
- 586 / HSC 6
- LOOK HEAD FIT 2
- SEAT POST
- LOOK E-POST TI
- SHIMANO COMPACT 50X34
- SHIMANO 105 12X25
- BRAKES / SHIFT LEVERS
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA
- REAR DERAILLEUR
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA
- FRONT DERAILLEUR
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA
- KMC X10 SL SILVER 112 MAILLONS
- BRAKE ARMS
- SHIMANO ULTREGRA
- SELLE ITALIA SLR KIT CARBONIO RAIL VANOX
- 3T ERGONOVA TEAM CARBON COMPACT
- 3T ARX PRO
- LOOK GRIP
- LOOK KEO 2 MAX
- WITH WHEELS 5 = HUTCHINSON ATOM (ROUES 1 À 4 LIVRÉES AVEC PNEUS OU BOYAUX MAVIC)
- HOUSSE DE PROTECTION NOIRE
- WITH WHEELS 1= 7,3 KG - 2=6,94 KG - 3= 7,28 KG - 4=6,56 KG - 5=6,94KG.
- 1-MAVIC AKSIUM WTS, 2-MAVIC KSYRIUM ELITE SWTS, 3-MAVIC COSMIC CARBONE SLE WTS, 4-MAVIC COSMIC CARBONE ULTIMATE WTS, 5-AMERICAN CLASSIC 420 AERO
• NEW ULTRA LIGHT CARBON COMPOSITION
The new 586 SL comes directly from the progress made by LOOK when developing and fine tuning the 695. This progress in the field of single-piece frames allows, among others, using a lighter carbon fabric (110 g / m²). The 586 SL has incredible comfort to stiffness ratio and has ride qualities of the previous 586 but with the luxury of a lighter performance, passing under the 950 grs mark and adopting the new front derailleur carbon tab.
• LOOK HEAD FIT 2 HEADSET SYSTEM
This LOOK patented headset design allows for headset and stem adjustment independent of each other. Headset adjustment is executed via a threaded insert that is installed on the HSC 6 fork’s special steerer tube. The result is having your headset correctly adjusted even when you need to adjust or swap your stem. This new LOOK technology saves 40 grams through the elimination of the compression plug.
• ‘E-POST’ (E = ELASTOMER) SEATPOST WITH INTERCHANGEABLE ELASTOMERS
1) Anti-rotation: as the E-post is not round, it is always aligned with frame’s centre line.
2) Vibration Dampening: uses replaceable elastomer blocks to help enhance ride comfort.
3) Carbon friendly tightening torque: 5 Newton/meters is enough
4) Three different density (black, red, or grey) elastomer blocks are included with each frame.
• COMPRESSED FRAME DROPOUTS
The rear dropouts are directly compressed at the time when both the seat and chain stays are moulded, resulting in a single-piece rear triangle. The frame is lighter while blending optimal stiffness.
• LOOK HSC6 FORK
The 100% carbon single-piece ‘monobloc’ fork weighs only 350g (uncut) and meets the NEW Standard EN 14781 Requirement (144 joule frontal impact). Using the same technology as the rear dropouts, the carbon dropouts are compressed at the same time the fork blades, crown and steerer are moulded. The integrated carbon conical bearing seat (45° race angle) allows for the direct fitment of the bearing, eliminating the need of an additional aluminum crown race. The HSC 6 is designed to be used with an 1-1/8’’ upper and 1-1/4’’ lower sealed bearing. The fork steerer tube is specifically shaped to be used with the new Head Fit headset sytem.
• SLEEK ONE-PIECE DESIGN
LOOK proprietary technology makes it possible to manufacture single-piece ‘monobloc’ frames that are attractive and very light.
• ULTRA LIGHT DESIGN - TWENTY YEARS ‘SAVOIR FAIRE’
LOOK’s twenty plus years of carbon technology allow us to manufacture a feather weight frame that is light without compromising the overall rigidity and ride performance. The 586 weighs only 940g with an uncut seat tube.
• ALSO AVAILABLE IN DI2 & EPS VERSION
The 586 is also available in Di2 & EPS version. In this version, the passage of bundles is foreseen completely integrated (The electric bundles pass in the tubes and in the bottom bracket). The advised assembly is the following: EW‑7975, with long battery holder under the feeding-bottle carrier.